iPhone Touch Screen Not Responding? You to touch many times to choose one option on the iPhone? iPhone touch screen unresponsive after iOS 11 update?
if you are facing above issues in your iPhone mobile then we can help you to fix iPhone Touch Issue. First of all, make sure your hands are clean and dry. After that remove screen protector from your screen. Charge with original iPhone charger. Clean iPhone mobile screen with a clean cloth.
Why iPhone Touch Screen Not Responding or Not Working?
There can be serval reasons for iPhone Touch screen not responding. Like Hardware part of iPhone’s display processor is not working properly or iPhone software stop working with hardware for Touch Screen process. Troubleshooting iPhone doesn’t cost you any penny. it is good to troubleshoot iPhone yourself first. in Software problem, there might be some application which is giving the issue of touch, not responding. Try to uninstall that application from your iPhone.
iPhone display doesn’t respond to touch
You unable to find any issue in software then it will be an issue of your iPhone display. we need to force restart iPhone:
- iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone XR Force Restart: Press Volume Up, Volume down and Side Button at a time. Press and hold until the iPhone logo appears on the screen. it can solve iPhone Touch not responding issue.
- iPhone 6s or earlier iPhone Force Restart: Press Home and Side button at a time. Press and hold until the iPhone logo appears on the screen.
iPhone 3D Touch sensitivity can be Touch Screen Not Responding Issue
iPhone 3D Touch sensitivity can issue of iPhone or iPad touch screen issue. you can reset 3D Touch sensitivity in following steps:
- First of all, Tap on Settings.
- Now, Tap on General.
- Tap on Accessibility.
- Now Select 3D Touch.
- Toggle 3D Touch on/off. you can adjust sensitivity to Light, Medium, or Firm.
iPhone Insufficient Memory can be iPhone Touch Screen Issue
if your iPhone is on low storage then you can face iPhone Touch Screen not responding issue. You can free space on your iPhone with the following steps:
- First of all, Tap on Setting.
- Now, Tap on General.
- Tap on Storage & iCloud Usage.
- Now Tap on Manage Storage.
There you can check how much storage is available on the iPhone. if you see less storage then you have to delete some app, photo and other files from iPhone.
Hard Reset iPhone can Resolve iPhone Touch Screen Issue
if you applied all the above methods and still your iPhone Touch Screen Not Responding then you have to hard reset your iPhone. you can visit the following links to hard reset your iPhone: