iPhone is disabled for 5 min? iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes? iPhone could not connect to iTunes because it is locked with a password and you need to unlock it. How to enable the iPhone again?
if you are facing any of these issues on your iPhone then we have a solution for that. This issue comes into your iPhone when you put wrong passcode or password multiple time.
To secure your iPhone, it gets disable for some time. if you don’t remember your password then you have to recover your passcode or hard reset your iPhone.
Remove Passcode from iPhone or Hard Reset iPhone
You don’t have a backup of your iPhone and forget your passcode. Now you have to factory restore your iPhone. Factory restores or Hard Reset of iPhone will remove all data like contact, file, music, and documents from your mobile. Here are steps you have to follow for remove passcode from iPhone:
- First of all, install iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- For iPhone 8 or iPhone x or later iPhone:
- Press and hold the Side button and Volume Down button until the power off slider appears.
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus:
- Press and hold the Side button until the power off slider appears.
- For iPhone 6s or earlier, iPod touch, or iPad with Home button:
- Press and hold the Side or Top button until the power off slider appears.
- Drag the slider to turn off your device.
- For iPhone 8 or later iPhone:
- connect your iPhone with Mac or PC using a USB cable while pressing the Side button.
- iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 plus:
- connect your iPhone with Mac or PC using a USB cable while keep holding the Volume down button.
- For iPhone 6s or earlier, iPod touch or iPad with Home button:
- connect your iPhone with Mac or PC using a USB cable while keep holding the Home button.
- Press the Side button for iPhone 8 or Press Volume Down button for iPhone 7 or Press the Home button for iPhone 6 until you see the recovery mode screen.
After Connecting iPhone with iTunes, you will see the option of Update and restore on your screen. iTunes will download software and will restore your iPhone. After finishing restore you will see iPhone setup screen. The above method will remove iPhone disabled issue from your iPhone.
Other iPhone Issue: