How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac or PC? if you are struggling with the issue then we have a solution for you. With our solution, you can choose to store them locally only on your Mac or PC.
Import Photos from iPhone to Mac or PC with USB
- First of all, you have iTunes installed on your Mac or PC. if not then download it from apple official website. To import photos from iPhone, you must have iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Connect your iPhone with Mac or PC with the USB cable.
- Now unlock your iPhone.
- It will show a message on the iPhone asking “Trust this Device?”.
- After Tap on “Yes”, the Photo App will open your Mac or PC.
- The Photo will show the import message on Mac or PC. it will import all photo or video on your Mac or PC.
- if the message does not show to import then there is a button “Import all new items.”
- Click on it.
- It will import all photos and videos to your Mac or PC.
Import Photos from iPhone to Mac or PC with Wireless
First of all, you have to enable iCloud photo on your photo app on the iPhone. iCloud Photos save all your iPhone photo on iCloud. whenever you click a new photo or video, it saves automatically onto iCloud using iCloud Photos ser ice. Here is the process to enable iCloud Photos service on iPhone:
- Tap on Setting menu.
- Now Tap on Photo.
- It will show you many settings under Photo.
- There you will see “iCloud Photos” slider.
- Tap on it.
- it will enable “iCloud Photos” service on Photo app.
After enabling iCloud photo on iPhone, it will auto-save your all videos and photo on iCloud. Here is the process to download photos and videos from iCloud :
- First of all, you have iCloud app on your Mac or PC. if you don’t have then download the iCloud app on your Mac or PC.
- Now you have to sign in into iCloud using your Apple ID.
- After sign in, it will show you the following windows:
- Select Photo and Click on Apply.
- It will show you a popup that tells you where to save photo and video in PC.
- Check These options and click on Done.
- Whenever you have a new photo or video it will automatically save into your PC or Mac with WIFI.